ASICminer Zeon Turbo 400 000 Sol/s – Mining Zcash, Zclassic, Zencash.
ASICminer Zeon Turbo 400 000 Sol/s equivalents 400pcs GTX 1080 Ti 11GB (400,000 Sol/s).
27 times lower Power Consumption and Heat Dissipation (2500W±10%).
10 times cheaper than 400pcs GTX 1080 Ti 11GB.
1. Noiseless Water Cooling
Most effective closed-loop cooling system.
Silent high-pressure pumps.
Durability of more than 50,000 hours of working.
Will continue to work efficiently even if 35% of fans stop working.
Сan be installed in residential areas (due to the level of noise).
2. Ready to use mining farms
Locks-latches for the assembly of mines.
A farm of 50 miners can be assembled into the mining farm on latches, by two people, in less than an hour.
3. Professional power connectors
Higher quality and reliability of contact.
High level of safety.
4. Professional LAN Cable
10 meters cable.
Industrial standard connection LAN type.
5. Incredibly simple transportation
Fold handle on top.
Handles on the sides of the body.
Hash Rate: 400KSol/s±10%
Dimensions: 500mm x 500mm x 235mms
Power Consumption: 2500W±10%
Weight: 27 kg/unit
Cooling: Original ASICminer water cooling noiseless system
Operating Temperature: 10°C to 45 °C
Network Connection: Ethernet
Mines Zcash, Zclassic, Zencash.
ASICminer Zeon Turbo 400 000 Sol/s
1 x Power Cable 3m (Plug type of the shipping country)
1 x LAN Cable 10m
Built In PSU
Alternatively you can check for ASICminer Zeon Turbo 400 000 Sol/s specs on ASICminervalue.com
Crypto Mining Wholesale Service
- PSU Included & Free Shipping.
- Support 24/7.
- Order processed within 3-5 working days maximum after confirmation of payment.
- Delivered worldwide via DHL Express.
Important before ordering
- Personalization, configuration, and set-up are included in all online crypto miner purchases.
- If you are a beginner in mining, please download our beginners-guide from our homepage.
- The price of miners can vary from day to day depending on market behavior.
- Please never forget that regardless of the current performance of miners, mining remains a risky activity.