Ebang Ebit E12 miner that can produce at a maximum of 44 TH/s hash rate with 2.5 KW power consumption. BitcoinSV, LitecoinCash, DGB-SHA, BitcoinCashABC, Peercoin, Bitcoin, and Myriad-SHA miner compatible with SHA-256 hashing algorithm.
Ebang EBIT E12 (44Th) Bitcoin miner Canada
Ebang EBIT E12 Bitcoin miner specifications:
- Power consumption: 2000Watt
- Hashing algorithm: SHA-256
- Hash rate: 44 TH/s
- All machines include associated power supply
Important before ordering
- Personalization, configuration, and set-up are included in all online crypto miner purchases.
- If you are a beginner in mining, please download our beginnersguide from our homepage.
- Before ordering, please read our Guarantee & Repairs, Returns & Cancellations and General terms and conditions (B2C) carefully.
- Performance can differ per miner per day. The prices of miners can vary from day to day depending on market behaviour and crypto value. Please read our disclaimer: Disclaimer (*)
Methods of payment: Banktransfer, SOFORT Banking and more, to see all the payment methods please visit: Payment Methods.
- Delivery worldwide by DHL.
- Delivery with signature required.
The prices stated on this website do not include shipping costs and installation costs. Crypto Mining Wholesale. is based in The Germany.
What is Crypto Mining?
Simply stated, crypto mining means solving complex mathematical formulas to create crypto funds, by means of hardware or software.
With mining, everything is documented on the blockchain. Everything is collected in a ‘block’, which then forms a chain of blocks in line with each other. You must remember that additions can only be made behind the block. Past transactions will always remain a part of the Blockchain and cannot be changed.
Incidentally, not only are the transactions stored, but also reference to the previous block (the hash): a difficult to crack mathematical puzzle.
The control over the transactions is usually achieved with what is called a Proof-of-Work protocol (PoW), a hashing algorithm. Or the complicated puzzle that must be solved by the miners. Thanks to PoW, there is agreement about all transactions in the records (Ledger). The computing power that the computer has provided for solving the mathematical puzzle and updating and checking the records is a proof of work. PoW. Thanks to this protocol, you do not need, for example, an accountant or auditor.
With mining, you thus contribute to the security of cryptocurrency. That is, however, not the only advantage of crypto mining. As mentioned earlier in this article, you can also receive a reward for the use of the computing power of your miner. The biggest gains, however, can lie in discovering a new block in the Blockchain. Bitcoin has become very competitive, and therefore a lot of computing power is needed to earn a little bit. This therefore costs your miner a great deal of power. With other, smaller or newer crypto coins (ALTcoins), it can be easier. The value of this currency may still increase, which means that in the long run, you can still achieve a nice return.