Buy Innosilicon A5+ DashMaster at Lowest Price
Innosilicon A5+ DashMaster miner that can produce at a maximum of 65 GH/s hash rate with 1.5 KW power consumption. Axe, Dash, Imagecoin and Euno miner compatible with X11 hashing algorithm.
As the world’s leading supplier of advanced mining ASIC, Innosilicon proudly launches its new generation X11 miner — A5+ DashMaster. As everyone knows, Innosilicon A5 DashMaster is the world best X11 miner in 2017. Compared with A5 DashMaster, the new generation A5+ DashMaster has a series of significant progresses in all aspects, such as 65GH/s high efficiency, 1500W low power consumption, 265mm*250mm*155mm compact time-tested design. All of these strengths bring huge competitive advantages especially when hash rate increases rapidly. As a result, the new generation A5+ DashMaster has significantly longer life time, lower operating cost, and higher ROI in all conditions.
Innosilicon A5+ DashMaster profitability
|Power Consumption:||1500W ( +/- 8%, normal mode, at the wall, PSU efficiency: 93%, temperature: 25°C)|
|Chip Type:||A5+ DashMaster ASIC|
|Dimensions:||Double tube, 265mm(L) x 250mm(W) x 155mm(H)|
|Net Weight:||6.02KG(without PSU)|
|Allowed ambient temperature range:||0°C to 40°C|
Innosilicon X11 is fully proved and the new batch is coming! Limited quantity with superior 6-months warranty. First ordered, first served!
Innosilicon A5+ DashMaster — Best UK, USA, ASIA Dash Miner
Innosilicon A5+ DashMaster specifications
Model: A5+ DashMaster
Release: March 2018
Size: 250 x 155 x 265mm
Noise level: 75db
Temperature: 0 – 85 °C
Alternatively you can check for Innosilicon A5+ DashMaster specs on ASICminervalue.com
My Miner Shop Service
- PSU Included & Free Shipping.
- Support 24/7.
- Order processed within 3-5 working days maximum after confirmation of payment.
- Delivered worldwide via DHL Express.
Important before ordering
- Personalization, configuration, and set-up are included in all online crypto miner purchases.
- If you are a beginner in mining, please download our beginners-guide from our homepage.
- The price of miners can vary from day to day depending on market behavior.
- Please never forget that regardless of the current performance of miners, mining remains a risky activity.