Nebra HNT Outdoor Hotspot Miner
Nebra HNT Outdoor Hotspot Miner by mining and building coverage for The People’s Network using Nebra HNT Hotspot Miner. Anyone can join The People’s Network and provide hundreds of square miles of wireless network coverage, while mining HNT on the Helium Blockchain just as Helium Hotspots do. Buy Nebra HNT Outdoor Hotspot Miner
The People’s Network runs on Helium LongFi™, a technology architecture that combines leading wireless technology, LoRaWAN, and the Helium Blockchain. LongFi™ is optimized for miles of range, and long battery life for IoT devices.
Helium Miner For Sale
The Nebra HNT Indoor Hotspot Miner earns the cryptocurrency HNT when devices connect., and for validating wireless coverage delivered by peers. Using a system called Proof-of-Coverage, Hotspot Miners earn more HNT when they’re in range of other miners, but need to be at least 300 metres apart. Nebra Outdoor HNT Hotspot Miner For Sale
The Hotspot Miner sets up in minutes and has a smartphone app interface. This variation is the outdoor model and comes in an IP-67 rated enclosure. The Nebra outdoor HNT Hotspot Miner provides the same functionality in a more cost-effective enclosure. Nebra HNT Outdoor Hotspot Miner
Helium LongFi™ is a technology architecture that combines a leading wireless technology, LoRaWAN, and the Helium Blockchain. LongFi™ is optimised for miles of range, and long battery life for IoT devices. Nebra HNT Outdoor Hotspot Miner
The Nebra HNT Indoor Hotspot Miner comes in three different frequency variants:
- 470 MHz (CN470) – this is suitable for China.
- 868 MHz (EU868, IN865, RU864) – this is suitable for EU, India, Russia and a variety of other countries.
- 915 MHz (US915, AU915, KR920, AS923-1/2/3) – this is suitable for USA, Australia, New Zealand and lots of countries in South America and Asia. Nebra HNT Outdoor Hotspot Miner
- The HNT Hotspot Miner is powered by the Raspberry Pi Compute Module
- LoRa Module Support
- RF interface over 50 U.FL connector for RX and TX.
- WAN Connectivity (Ethernet Port or WiFi)
- Provides 100mbps Ethernet to the Compute Module
- Efficient Power Consumption (15W)
- Power via 12V 1.5
- This roughly equates to 0.25-0.3kWh per day or 100kWh per year
- Antenna connector: RP-SMA Female Connector
- Dimensions: 150mm x 150mm x 50mm